Middleton Regional High School
School Announcements for Friday, May 19th - Day 6
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
- There will be a brief senior high Debate meeting at noon today in Ms. Hubley's room.
- All Senior High students interested in competing in a Spoken Word Competition please see Ms. Hubley for more details. The competition will be held at senior lunch on June 1st in Ms. Hubley's room.
- There is no Rugby next week, the next practice will be Monday May 29th.
- Senior Girls Softball team practice today 3:30-5:30 on the school field and have exhibition games in Port Williams on Saturday.
- Senior Boys Softball team have a game in Bridgetown on Monday at 6. Players are asked to be at the field at 5:30. Those players who have not paid their player fee they are asked to do so asap.
- Anyone that has a Badminton uniform, please pass it to Ms. Britney, Rm 203.
- Eden Golf and Country Club will be offering free youth golf lessons on Monday’s beginning May 22nd at 11:30. Lessons on the following Monday’s will start at 4:00pm.
- Gr 6 – 8 Students taking part in the fishing exploratory are asked to please bring their permission forms to the office asap.
- Students attending the Lego Robotics Exploratory, please bring a device you can use, such as a tablet, phone or ipod.
- Old Holy Trinity Church has a Tour Guide and Site Interpreter summer position available. Applicants must be between 15 & 30 years of age and returning to school in the fall. Application deadline is May 26th. For more information see the poster on the office window or the community section on the MRHS website.
- Annapolis County 4-H has a Summer Worker position available to assist with the administration of the 4-H program in Annapolis County. Applicants must be registered at a post-secondary institution and attending that institution in the Fall or a graduating Grade 12 student who is enrolled full-time in a University or College program this coming fall. Deadline for applications is May 31st. For more information see the office window or the community section on the MRHS website.
- Valley Bulldogs Rugby Club is looking for new members of all ages. There are teams for men, women and teens as well as mini flag rugby for ages 5 & up. Practices & games are played at Benedict Field in Port Williams. See the Bulletin Board in the New Gym lobby or the office window for more info as well as the MRHS website under the Community heading.
Cafeteria Menu for today:
- Recess: Ham Eggers
- Lunch: Pizza Sub