Middleton Regional High School
School Announcements for Wednesday, May 17th - Day 4
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
- The Best Buddies picnic scheduled for Thursday has been postponed until sometime next week. Please listen to the announcements for further details.
- All Senior High students interested in competing in a Spoken Word Competition please see Ms. Hubley for more details. The competition will be held at senior lunch on June 1st in Ms. Hubley's room.
- All Track & Field Athletes are to meet in the lobby of the New Gym before practice today. Reminder that fees are due ASAP.
- There will be a Unified Sport Basketball game versus West Kings today from 11:00 to 12:00 in the Old Gym. Team players, please meet in the Gym at 10:50.
- There will be Special Athletes Track practice today from 2:30 to 3:00 pm.
- Senior Girls Softball team’s schedule this week is as follows: today - District tournament in Bridgetown, Thursday’s practice has been cancelled, Friday - practice 3:30-5:30 on the school field, Saturday - exhibition games in Port Williams. No details yet.
- Senior Boys Softball team have a game or practice on Thursday, time to be announced. For those who have not paid their registration fee they are asked to pay at today's practice.
- The Awards Banquet will be tonight at 6pm with a dance & reception to follow, the dance begins at 7:45. See posters around the school for more details.
- Badminton – Anyone that has a Badminton uniform, please pass it to Ms. Britney, Rm 203.
- The presentation about Student Loans has been rescheduled to Monday May 15th starting at 6:30 pm in the school library.
- Eden Golf and Country Club will be offering free youth golf lessons on Monday’s beginning May 22nd at 11:30. Lessons on the following Monday’s will start at 4:00pm.
- Gr 7 Cops & Kids and Jr Leaders are reminded of the outing on Thursday this week. Any students who have not passed in permission forms are asked to do so asap.
- Old Holy Trinity Church has a Tour Guide and Site Interpreter summer position available. Applicants must be between 15 & 30 years of age and returning to school in the fall. Application deadline is May 26th. For more information see the poster on the office window or the community section on the MRHS website.
Cafeteria Menu for today:
- Recess: Sausage Egger
- Lunch: Spicy Wedges, 3 Cheese Broccoli Fettuccini