Middleton Regional High School
School Announcements for Monday, May 15th - Day 2
CLUBS AND ACTIVITIES
- There will be Glee Club in the band room today at lunch and after school.
- The MRHS Techsploration team demonstrated their excellent research skills by diving deep into the day in the life of their role model, Christina Clark’s - Reservoir Engineer’s career. The team won the Encana Corporation Award for the Most Bold Presentation. Congratulations Team!
- There will be a Best Buddies picnic Thursday at 12:35 in Ms. Sheehy’s room. All Best Buddies members or anyone who is interested, please attend.
- All Senior High students interested in competing in a Spoken Word Competition please see Ms. Hubley for more details. The competition will be held at senior lunch on June 1st in Ms. Hubley's room.
- Dance Invitations are available in the office at recess and lunch as well as before and after school. Deadline for invitations is tomorrow at the end of Jr Lunch.
- Senior Girls Softball schedule this week is as follows: today - leave after school for a game against West Kings in Aylesford, Tues - district qualifying game in Bridgetown after school, Wed - District tournament in Bridgetown, Thurs - practice 5:30-7:30 on the school field, Friday - practice 3:30-5:30 on the school field, Saturday - exhibition games in Port Williams. No details yet.
- Senior Boys Softball - with two wins and one loss over the weekend the Sr Boys Softball team will advance to Regionals. There is batting practice today at 5:30. Practice on Tuesday at 5:30 and a game or practice on Thursday, time to be announced. For those who have not paid their registration fee they are asked to pay at Tuesday's practice.
- The Awards Banquet will be Wednesday at 6pm with a dance & reception to follow. See posters around the school for more details.
- There is a Junior Rugby practice Tuesday afterschool from 3:30 – 5:00. Practice will be outdoors so dress for the weather and if you have cleats please bring them. All are welcome. No experience necessary.
- Badminton – Anyone that has a Badminton uniform, please pass it to Ms. Britney, Rm 203.
- The presentation about Student Loans has been rescheduled to Monday May 15th starting at 6:30 pm in the school library.
Cafeteria Menu for today:
- Recess: Ham Eggers
- Lunch: Pizza